THE DELUCO ORGANIZATION
Is a privately held real estate firm headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey. The company is involved in every aspect of Real Estate with a core focus on Property Management, Development and Advisory Services.
WE ARE UNIQUE
During the 1980’s we pioneered condominium conversions in Jersey City as we successfully worked directly with architects, engineers, contractors, lenders, accountants, attorneys, insurance companies, inspectors, and so on in countless properties helping to re-shape the housing market.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
When it comes to property management… Everything! Few companies if any have actually built, developed, converted, managed, leased, and sold real estate the way we have. With partnerships involving dozens of professions and trades, the latest technology, great people and vast experience you can be assured that every issue will be resolved quickly and efficiently. With that kind of experience and track record imagine what we can do for you!
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We offer the most “Experienced and Knowledge Backed” services available including:
- Complimentary initial building inspection and follow up inspections.
- 24 Hour Customer Service, 7 days a week, all year including holidays.
- Aggressive collection procedures with a proven track record of success working with attorneys from initial filings through final court appearances.
- Review of Master Deed and By-Laws, providing recommendations as needed. Enforcement of all provisions of the governing documents.
- Preparation of materials for all owner, board or annual meetings.
- Attendance at annual and regular board meetings as needed.
- Full administrative support as needed.
- Financial Management including but not limited to:
- Provide accurate monthly financial reports.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assistance and/or preparation of the annual budget.
- Collection and deposit of all receipts, process accounts payable.
- Aggressively pursue delinquent accounts prior to legal intervention.
- Detailed analysis of revenue and payables.
- Assistance with tax returns/audit preparation.
- Management of building operations including but not limited to:
- All superintendent/cleaning/maintenance services.
- Repair services- Urgent and scheduled included. All of our people have a minimum of ten years industry experience, many over twenty, all are fully licensed and insured. Our larger vendors have bonding capacity up to $40 million, ensuring that all construction matters are dealt with in a professional, efficient, cost effective manner.
- Negotiate all construction and capital improvement contracts.
- Where needed, recommend architects, engineers and other professionals that we have direct relationships with as a result of our company activities.
- Ensure building compliance – Whether driven by mandatory state requirements or municipal code violations, we have invaluable experience in abating any cited violations often reducing imposed fines if levied.
- Where needed, provide on-site construction inspections ensuring compliance.
- Advisory services available in multiple disciplines.